12 Questions to ask Your Wichita Kansas Realtor…
1) May I see your personal Internet web site? http://www.WichitaHomeCenter.com
2) What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the “listing” period and also during the “under-contract” period?
3) Are you fully automated with your own personal computer(s), fax machine(s), voice mail(s), etc.?
4) How quickly will you respond to my phone calls?
5) I want to give my home the advantage of the most comprehensive, “state-of-the-art” marketing strategies. Specifically, what “state-of-the-art” marketing strategies do you use, how often do you use them during the “listing” period, and do you use these strategies for all of your listings regardless of price range, location, and style of home?
6) How many Internet-related sites on the Internet will my home be placed on?
7) What kind of “feedback” do I get from you on my showings by agents coming to my home with potential buyers?
8) How will I know when my property is advertised?
9) Can you give me a list of your clients that I may call as a reference?
10) Why are you personally motivated to sell my house? Can I cancel the listing if I am not happy?
11) Why should I list with you rather than any other
12) What special features and benefits do you see in my home that you will market to other